7/9/13

Data feeds are your friend....

I have been working with affiliate marketing for several years now and I have recently discovered data feeds.  I know what your thinking, just now? Yes. And what I mean is that I have discovered sellfire.com and Shareasale.com's webpage builders.

Here is what I have found out. That you can design products page for your website and it can be search engine friendly using these options which is great because it creates more keywords to be found on your website and your blog posts.

I use Cj.com as well but have found that Commission Junction has to be done by hand in other words you have to post each product which is okay if you are posting something short and sweet, but if you are looking for something to provides more keywords to be found on a search engine I recommend using shareasale.com

Sellfire.com is great but only if you are a expert programmer or you have a wordpress blog otherwise the webpage is just a space filler that is for your normal users it is not search engine friendly.